How To Apply
We are currently advertising National Productivity Investment Fund Industrial CASE studentships with a deadline of the 16th July 2018.
National Productivity Investment Fund Industrial CASE Projects.
Supervisors can nominate up to two preferred candidates to go forward for a panel interview. If you are not nominated by a supervisor for a panel interview, then we will notify you in due course that your application was not successful. The current advertised projects are for a 1st October 2018 start date.
Thursday 2nd August 2018
Industrial CASE (iCASE) Projects.
The deadline for applications has now passed.
Supervisors can nominate up to two preferred candidates to go forward for a panel interview in July 2018. If you are not nominated by a supervisor for a panel interview, then we will notify you in due course that your application was not successful. The current advertised projects are for a 1st October 2018 start date.
Wednesday 25th July 2018
The recruitment for October 2018 projects has now closed.
How To Apply
Please follow the steps below.
Decide which project(s) you wish to apply for and make a note of the full title (including the code).
Check your Eligibility.
Prepare the following documents to submit with your online Application Form:
1. Official Transcripts (in English) of your Higher Education qualifications.
2. Evidence of your English Proficiency (if English is not your first language). Details of English Language requirements in the Faculty of Science and Faculty of Medicine and Health.
3. Two referees - you will need the contact details and e-mail addresses for your two referees. At least one of these must be an academic reference. Please approach your referees first. References will not be considered from supervisors on the project you are applying for.
4. Personal Statement - no more than 500 words, outlining how your background experience relates to undertaking research study with us.
5. Curriculum Vitae - detailing professional qualifications, publications and research interests.
6. Research Proposal/Statement - instead of submitting a Research Proposal please upload a Research Statement including why you are applying for the project, an outline of your relevant current knowledge and skills indicating how these will help you complete the research and your training needs. Please note that all Research Proposals and/or Research Statements must have been produced by you.
Visit the application link and create an account for your application. Read the instructions carefully. Complete the online application form.
To apply for more than one project you need to create a new application for each project.
Once submitted you will receive acknowledgement that your application has been received. Your application will be reviewed by the NRPDTP Recruitment Panel and circulated to your preferred Supervisor(s).
You will be kept informed of the progress of your application throughout the application procedure. We will contact you directly if we wish to invite you to one of our Interview Days following supervisor nominations.apply here